My puppy of 4 months old has been diagnosed With Dermadectic Mites and opinions differ greatly on treatment.
1] Shampoo with An1itrax?.... highly toxic substance. 3 treatments already.
2] Injections with Dermadex, also risky and toxic
3] Don’t treat leave and boost immune system.
Help, puppy seems to be down after shampoos and after 3X doesn’t see improvement.
Margaret, Gisborne NZ
I would try to boost the immune system, as this is what will turn this around. I wish my Everyday Health supplement was available there, as this is what I have used for years with great success...Hope
Chuck Kruger, DVM