Maximum Strength Canine BIO-DEFENSE Formula - Items tagged as "Cancer"
This supplement includes all of the benefits and successes that our original Canine BIO-DEFENSE Formula brought to the canine world since it's public release in January of 2018.
This upgraded formula includes an all natural bioflavonoid, a type of phytonutrient that is produced in several plants. This particular phytonutrient has been repeatedly scientifically proven to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antihistamine properties. This bioflavonoid has been scientifically proven to reduce or eliminate allergic reactions by suppressing the release of histamine by the mast cells.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Centre, bioflavonoids have been shown to limit cancer cell growth in mammary, colon, ovarian, endometrial and lung tumors.
This all natural bioflavonoid's anti-histamine, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties work together to turn-off histamine production and suppresses and/or reduce inflammation and itching.
Our supplements are the only Veterinary Grade Supplements for Dogs & Cats and we only use High Human Grade, Nutritionally Dense, High Potency Ingredients.
MAXIMUM STRENGTH CANINE BIO-DEFENSE FORMULA can assist by:
• Strengthen the immune system • Boosted energy level
• Improve gastrointestinal health • Supports cellular health
• Aid in detoxification • Cardiovascular, eye and brain health
• Anti-allergen • Asthma • Environmental Allergies • Food Allergies
• Anti-histamine • Anti-Inflammatory • Anti-Oxidant • Atherosclerosis
• Blood Conditions • Cataracts • Reduce the rate of cancer
• Diabetes • Heart conditions and heart disease
• Vascular (circulation) issues • Viral infections
*** Has been proven very effective defending against kennel cough and prevent yeast growth that leads to yeast infections of ears, paws, armpits, groin. ***
**** NOTE ****
MAXIMUM STRENGTH CANINE BIO-DEFENSE FORMULA is NOT a direct replacement for our original Canine BIO-DEFENSE Formula. You will want to choose the right formula to address your particular dog's needs.